- Salary Offer PA- 240000-300000 INR PA- 240000-300000 Month
- Address 161, Commercial Street, Tasker Town, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education PG Diploma
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are looking for a stylish, competent fashion consultant to join our team. The fashion consultant will be responsible for providing fashion advice and style recommendations. You will also be required to assess the client’s personality, career goals, and body type to recommend clothing and accessories that will boost the client’s confidence.
A successful fashion consultant should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and should be friendly, outgoing, and trustworthy. Ultimately, a top-notch fashion consultant should be a good multitasker and a great listener, have good time management skills, and be highly organized.
- Listening to the client’s needs and understanding their individual personality.
- Providing tailored advice on individual pieces, whole outfits, colors, styles, and fabrics that will suit the client’s preferences, style, body type, and price range, as well as the occasion they’re dressing for.
- Selling merchandise and increasing sales for the company.
- Remaining up-to-date with current fashion trends and principles.
- Updating your portfolio of looks and trends to reflect seasonal fashion changes and to develop new outfits and recommendations for clients.
- Generating and pursuing leads to grow your client base.
- Following up with clients via phone or email and answering requests and questions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in fashion or a related field would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in retail or a fashion-related position.
- Strong working knowledge of fashion trends, designers, and brands.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Strong networking and social media skills.
How To Apply
Share your CV : email@example.com