- Salary Offer 0 - 0 INR 0 - 0 Month
- Address Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
To be a successful candidate for this position, individuals will be required to perform complete detailed mechanical designs as well as simple finite element analysis.
All designs are 3D model designed using “PTC Creo and Solidworks* must” Platforms.
Individuals must work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision and must be capable of directing others when needed.
An ideal candidate would have a Mechanical Engineering, at least 5-6 years of experience in Machine body design and/or machine design as well Drafting experience with GD&T, Shall machining and fabrication tolerance exposure with shop-floor experience.
Individuals must have a thorough and functional working knowledge of the manufacturing process including CNC machining, steel, Weldment, laser, Press brake bending, sheet metal design/forming/fabrication and conversion from design to actual product and also shall be able to handle mechanical assembly on the floor.
Key Points for candidate:-
- Research, design and evaluate the concept or requirement given by Department head
- Make 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing of complete machine, assemblies and sub-assemblies considering installation, operation and maintenance of machine.
- Work as part of NPD team and assist development team in developing products.
- Ensure that product is developed as per drawing by working in coherence with other departments.
- Manage drawing database in accordance with company policy and rules.
- Should decide best suitable raw material for products after analysing requirement, availability, cost and performance. For this he should have Good Knowledge of Materials, Source of Material.
- Should understand all Sheet metal processes and machines like Laser cutting, Welding, Press operations, Turrets, Plasma, Press brake etc.
- Exposure of: Designing close body machines, electrical design, leakage proof structure, Surface finish, assembly of sub-assemblies will be positive advantage.
- Read and interpret technical drawings and able to explain to other, schematics, and GD&T.
- Add-on Advantage if candidate is able to work with load calculation and stress/strain calculation or Able to do Simulation.
- Independently investigate failures and make design changes or recommendations and discuss with team to make decision to finalise.
- Should have exposure to make engineering BOM and co-ordinate with purchase.