- Salary Offer 11000 - 13000 INR 11000 - 13000 Month
- Address 3-B, Brijodulal Street, Near Ramabhaban, Kolkata - 700006
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education 12th
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are looking for a Shop Counter Sales Executive to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting customers and providing them with information about the products we sell. They will also be responsible for ensuring that all transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Greeting customers as they enter the store and answering any questions they may have about the products we sell.
- Assisting customers in finding the products they are looking for and providing them with information about the features and benefits of those products.
- Processing transactions accurately and efficiently using our point of sale system.
- Ensuring that the store is always clean and organized.
- Restocking shelves and ensuring that all products are properly labeled and priced.
- Monitoring inventory levels and notifying the store manager when products need to be reordered.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting daily and weekly sales targets.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail sales environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of basic math and ability to make change.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.