- Salary Offer 25 - 30000 pm INR 25 - 30000 pm Month
- Address 2nd floor, Jyoti Pinnacle, Hi tech City Road, Laxmi Cyber Towers, Whitefields, Kondapur, Telangana
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
Community / Operations Manager
Position Goals & Objectives
As the work wild associate community manager, you must take care of the below:
- Induce new members into the community by establishing recruiting requirements by studying
Organization plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs and develop a pool
Of qualified candidates beforehand.
- Understand the existing members’ needs and be a problem-solver who is eager to go the extra
Mile for entrepreneurs, digital nomads, and freelancers
- Comes up with various ideas, organize fun social events, introduce happy hours and encourage
People to participate in those events.
- Invite influencers and mentors who conduct seminars, talk shows and workshops.
- Makes sure space has not run out of consumables like coffee or biscuits and make sure the
Facilities like printers, vending machines, stationary bins etc., are operational.
- Provide support to young professionals whenever something goes wrong in regards to the cleanliness of work wild spaces, buildings, it infrastructure, back-of-house areas, etc and make
sure the issue is addressed within 15 minutes. Also, raise a ticket if any of the amenities require maintenance.
- Receive feedback from members and analyzes where the service could be improved responsible for the coworkers’ integration.
- Build a healthy ecosystem in which members come together to work, socialize and have fun in an organic way.
- A go-to person whenever a co-worker requires anything.
- Develop tailored marketing strategies based on the research and work closely with the team to aim at larger deals.
- Responsible for branding and putting the co working space on the map
- Manage work wild waiting list and maintain 90% occupancy
- Shape the community by rolling out invites and posters about the planned events
- Commendable email writing skills as you will directly be interacting with the clients.