- Salary Offer 10000-15000 INR 10000-15000 Month
- Address No:14/118,Gangai Amman Koil Street, Periyakoluthuvancherri, Iyyappanthangal, Chennai -600122.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education Diploma
- Duty Hours Day Shift
A successful CCTV Engineer should have:
- High School diploma.
- At least 1 – 2 years of experience in Security field with Good knowledge of safety and security principles and practices
- Knowledge of CCTV systems.
- Good oral and written English communication.
- Additional languages are an asset.
- Due to the immediate need to hire for this position, candidates are expected to be on Visit/Tourist Visa or Visa Cancellation and not expected to serve one month notice in current company.
Main Duties / Responsibilities of a CCTV Operator include but not limited to:
- Day to Day operation of the monitoring center.
- Monitor activities of all premises and procedures activities via the monitoring center CCTV System.
- Attend to complaints of theft, pilferage or reported losses and conduct preliminary investigations on an ad-hoc basis as and when required.
- Gather and compile CCTV reports and evidence.
- Monitor the camera images continuously so as to assist with the prevention and detection of crime regularities. Monitor the movements of vehicles, maintenance personnel, sub staff and visitors.
- Operate a multi-camera reporting system, ensuring criminal incidents and any visitor handling irregularities are recorded.
- Control the operation of all cameras in order to carry out necessary camera patrols.
- Arrange the use of automatic camera and screen sequencing to increase the likelihood of detecting incidents.
- Operate the equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Operate all other equipment in the monitoring room in a correct and efficient way. (I.e. Access control/Intercom Functionality/BMS system etc.).
- Ensure that the standard of security services provided by the contracted security staff at various EY Facilities complies with the prescribed standards and the applicable job descriptions/site instructions.
- Check equipment for operational readiness and conduct first line maintenance.
- Inspect equipment for failures and faults. Notify Team Leader about failures in order to minimize downtown.
- Record equipment failures and faults in applicable books and register.
- Maintain an effective video and tape management system in line with standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Do not disclose information to non-authorized persons.
- Produce formatted statements of evidence to corroborate real-time recordings.
- Inform supervisor of changes in manning duties.