- Salary Offer 21.00 LPA to 22.40 LPA INR 21.00 LPA to 22.40 LPA Month
- Address Tunis, Tunisia
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Work Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Total Experience: 8 Yrs years of Telecom domain experience
Qualification: MBA or postgraduate
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Business Operations professional who will act as a consultant to support one of our clients in the region/zone by suggesting and driving Business Operations.
THE OUTCOME EXPECTED IS AS FOLLOWS:
- High client satisfaction achieving trusted advisor status
- On-time campaign delivery, on-budget deployment of projects, and On-time payments are made
- Share reports and insights to enhance campaign revenue
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong experience in Telco CVM, Big Data, and Machine Learning experience
- Exceptional PL/SQL preferably in an Oracle environment
- Highly skilled in SQL, Query writing, reporting, Qlicksense
- Highly Skilled in excel/Spreadsheet, Access, Data Base management.
- Must have experience in Data analytics/reporting for the Marketing department in a telco environment
- Experience in Customer Delivery Management and Business Operations in Telecom.
BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business acumen
- Bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps
- Good deductive skills – studying business data reports, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills
- Good collaborator and a team worker
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main role purpose of the Campaign specialist is to support Consumer Value Solution (CVS) team on campaign design, and configuration and analyze the performance of executed campaigns.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the single point of contact between Marketing and Comviva for design reporting and configuration of campaigns
- Ensure the campaign-to-market process for assigned campaigns is managed to a high standard and within SLA.
- Complete segmentation and base analysis to support the development and approval of CVM campaigns Implement new standard reports to monitor campaign performance
- Provide ad-hoc reporting support for the CVM and client to evaluate campaign performance
- Identify and make recommendations for actions to improve campaign performance and drive incremental revenue and other campaign KPIs
- Continuous Improvement Build Comviva’s best practice campaign knowledge.
- Ensure all knowledge is documented and incorporated into effective processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business practice
- Publishing the campaign results in easy-to-understand formats
- Can provide different reports to different customer hierarchies
- Customizes reports as required by specific campaigns alongside the campaign configuration