- Salary Offer 20,000 - 30,000 /month INR 20,000 - 30,000 /month Month
- Address Amanora Chambers - Pune, Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Designation: Business Development Officer
Qualification: MBA- Marketing/ABM
Experience: 3 – 4 yrs
Job Location: Pune
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
- Design and implement a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Establish proper sales policy based on the market research.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Train, solve query on time, oversee the activities and performance of the sales team. Set individual sales targets for the sales team.
Education and Skills:
- 3+ years of progressive leadership experience in Sales positions in an FMCG company.
- MBA or Masters in Marketing will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Socially driven and knows what organic food and farming is.
Need to have a go-getter attitude for the best results