- Salary Offer Rs.4 LPA to 8 LPA INR Rs.4 LPA to 8 LPA Month
- Address New No.1, Dr.Ranga Road, 2nd Street, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 018
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Objectives of this Role
- Relationship Management: Develops new business by analysing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies. To develop close working relationships with all stake holders.
- Cross-Selling & Up-Selling Potential: Identifies potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analysing opportunities. Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with Solution engineering teams.
- Sales Management: Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments. Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Pre-Sales / Technology Management: Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Market Intelligence: Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analysing and relaying customer reactions.
- Continuous Skilling-Up: Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Owner Manager: Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Work experience & skills
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in relevant industry.
- 10+ years of experience in an enterprise field sales environment.
- Demonstrates success in building and growing new accounts and territories through consultative and solution-based selling.
- Understands how to strategically and effectively navigate large, complex enterprise organizations.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities..
- Ability to travel up to 40%- 50% of the time.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills