- Salary Offer 15000 TO 30000 INR 15000 TO 30000 Month
- Address #49,amr plaza,1st floor, 18th main road sector 3,hsr layout , bengaluru
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Roles and Responsibilities
- To do outgoing calls to clients for sales.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answering questions about products or the company.
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- To identify the portfolio and requirements of the prospective customers.
- To categorize the prospective leads and pitch sales with them.
- To Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Undergraduate/ Graduate/ Postgraduate.
- Excellent communication in English & Hindi.
- Candidates having experience in International Voice & Non-Voice Process will be preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Patient and friendly personality.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Perks and Benefits
Depends on Work Performance
Salary : (15,000 – 30,000) + Incentives.
Role : International Telesales.
Industry Type : Software.
Functional Area : Sales & Marketing.
Employment Type : Full time, Permanent.
Education : UG Any Graduate / PG :Any Postgraduate.