- Salary Offer 15000-30000 INR 15000-30000 Month
- Address i - thum, Block A, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 0 - 1
- Education MBA / PGDM
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The Fundraising Officer (TF) will be responsible for donor fundraising team. Specifically, the Fundraising Officer will be responsible for:
- Making calls and presenting the cause to prospective donor.
- Fixing appointment with the prospective donor and meeting in person.
- Follow up calls and meeting to conclude the donation.
- Business development which is the primary task for a fundraiser. The Fundraising Officer-TF will approach and acquire donors as per the given guidelines to raise funds as well as maximize previous support made for the cause. In addition, s/he will provide relevant information concerning the value of giving, the use of the gift/ donation in an honest and effective manner to help promote a culture of giving
- Advising and reporting to the Manager-Fundraising in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Being an ambassador for renowned & credible NGOs and protecting/ promoting its good name and
- Satisfying all reporting requirements and regulations in order to demonstrate commitment, accountability and transparency while working on the organization’s
MIS updating and email communication with the donor.
- Good communication, positive attitude and good convincing skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills to ensure achievement of deadlines, targets and goals
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for performance
- Interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively
- Self-starter with a “Can do” attitude
- Is responsible, works with integrity; and sets an example for the
Hungry to grow within the company and take on further responsibilities
KARYAVAHAK FOUNDATION is registered as a public charitable trust in Delhi/NCR India, to start its vital work on child empowerment on when literally translated from Hindi, KARYAVAHAK means “SAVIOUR OF GOODNESS” who stands for “Childhood Enhancement through Training and Action”.
We strongly believe in the active participation of children, and thus started working with them from July 2019 to address key child rights issues such as education, survival, child rights, development and participation. KARYAVAHAK has grown to become an organization in raising child protection issues with a team of experienced young professionals as social workers. Some members of our team were themselves street connected children, with the help of KARYAVAHAK have worked their way to a better life and are now resolute towards transforming other similar lives.
Since the beginning, the KARYAVAHAK team and children have worked together to tailor a range of programs and activities to fit their needs. At KARYAVAHAK we live our values, so participation underpins our whole organization in the form of EK NAYI SHURUWAT- a unique federation of street connected children.