- Salary Offer 6 to 8 lakhs INR 6 to 8 lakhs Month
- Address TOWER-B, Sikanderpur, Sector 26, Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.B.A / B.M.S
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Job Title : Business Development
Company Name : Areness Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Experience: 2 – 3 years in Bank/ Consulting / Advisory
Open Position – 2
Shift Timings: 9:30 A.M to 6:30 P.M
Salary : As per industry
Job Overview: The Business Development is a pivotal role within the company, responsible for identifying, creating, and nurturing strategic partnerships and opportunities to drive business growth and revenue. This role requires a proactive and results-driven individual who can effectively communicate the company’s value proposition, negotiate agreements, and foster relationships with potential clients, partners, and stakeholders
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in performing various managerial functions of the department as directed.
- Sourcing leads and developing prospects and new clients to sell business banking services and products.
- Initiating relationships with prospects and working with business banking relationship manager to close the selling process.
- Conducting market research and identifying clients
- Developing and implanting sales strategies, client services and retention plans and analyzing data.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations and other documents as required.
- Cultivating strong relationship with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationship.
- Generate leads and arrange meetings with new prospective clients to generate business
- Strategy formulation & executing Business development activities to generate leads.
- Work and develop vendor network to ensure better supply and smooth execution.
- Keeping the track of the ongoing projects and work and provide inputs if required
- Co-ordination with the team to ensure timely fulfillment of services and projects
- To co-ordinate with accounts on the project closures
Qualifications & Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and management skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to conceptualize and execute engaging content.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing trends and work outside regular office hours, if needed.