- Salary Offer 30% INR 30% Month
- Address #770, 66th Cross, 1st Stage
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Responsible for designing products using computer-aided design software applications such as AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER, and SolidWorks. Designs products, creates and tests prototypes, and oversees other drafters.
- Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
- Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete project.
- Code and test software.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.
- Design floor plans, elevations, and realistic renderings with the help of software.
- Create designs for medicine, automotive, electronics, and the home.
- Aid in the selection of materials for the products.
- Produce final design specifications.
- Supervise assistant drafters and other workers involved in the project design.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates can drop their CV to email@example.com or Call @6360259010/8123253608
Company Introduction & Information.