- Salary Offer 5-7LPA INR 5-7LPA Month
- Address Bullsmart, 11ST Main, Jakkasandra, Jakkasandra Extension, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Experience Level Manager Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and drive product features through their entire product life cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Be the partner in crime with the engineering, UX design, marketing, and support teams to craft products that delight our users every day.
- Define the key success metrics for your product line and develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for future product investments.
- Generate and refine hypotheses from a wide range of data sets and user interviews. Transform the qualitative and quantitative insights into stories that have a meaningful, concise narrative.
- Track the KPIs that speak to the health and success of your product areas.
- Ruthless prioritization – Amongst the hundreds of features and products that we can build, you will be responsible for defining what to build and what not to build
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience
- An individual with an entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for action and a high sense of ownership
- Ability to break down complex problems, figure out where to start, and lead cross-functional teams to iteratively ship and deliver meaningful pact against user and business problems.
- Strong in both the art and science of product management: knowing when to lean on numbers and experimentation and when to dream big and find a new direction.
- Customer Obsession – An individual with a deep customer-focused approach to identify and solve the correct user problems.
Strong written and verbal communications skills – Ability to clearly articulate the user problems and communicate across cross-functional teams and CXOs.