We are looking for a champion who is excellent at building long term client relationship!
- Build and maintain fruitful client relationships to understand their needs and business priorities and timely service delivery
- Responsible for Coordinating, Revenue Maximization & Retention of Clients.
- Understanding client requirements, discussing brand issues and communication strategies with the client
- Attends internal and external team meetings along with client meetings.
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner.
- Socially adept
- Minimum 1 year of experience in client Management from Real estate/property management company.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduation / Post Graduation in any discipline
- Job Type: Full Time
- Position Type: Permanent
- Compensation: According to Industry Standards
- Work Location: Bangalore
How To Apply
Candidates shall send theirlatest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Assistant Manager”
We are committed to Simplify people’s lives by taking on all the sundry tasks pertaining to their Real Estate Asset Management, advising them right, and continue to add to our portfolio of services that what is needed real time, thereby, striving for 100% satisfaction level of every single customer we partner with.