- Salary Offer 15,000 - 20,000/month INR 15,000 - 20,000/month Month
- Address Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Designation: Agriculture Field Officer
Qualification: Diploma/BSC in Agriculture
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Job Location: Jodhpur
- Create awareness/training program of organic farming to farmers.
- Search and contact new farmers, make new ICS by Farmers meeting, regular Follow Up and resolving the queries of the Farmer to convert non organic to organic.
- Supervise the farmers and crops of concerned projects from time to time.
- Supervise harvesting and proper dispatches as per company’s production.
- Implement the Internal Controls for organic production.
- Random check of the internal inspections.
- Need to prepare ICS documents for farm auditing.
- Handle and complete ICS audits with zero NC’s.
- Schedule and maintain liaison for the farmers and purchase directly from them as per requirement and quality specifications.
- Arrangement of transportation, rate negotiation and other logistics related work.
Education and Skills:
- Sc/Diploma (Agriculture) or relevant field.
- Good knowledge and experience in organic farming for minimum 2 yrs.
- Good Knowledge of Agri Commodities.
- Should be comfortable in travelling to different Project locations in India.
- Should be a good team player with multitasking abilities.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs