- Salary Offer 15000 INR 15000 Month
- Address no 56, Strotten Muthia Mudali Street, Sowcarpet, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Com
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Accounts Team Job description
An accounting department provides accounting services and manages the finances of a company.
Its responsibilities include recording accounts, paying bills, billing clients and customers, tracking assets and expenditures, managing payroll and keeping track of critical tax documents.
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analysing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- Working in collaboration with Internal Auditor, External Auditors, and other Accountants.
- Making payments to various service providers.
- Preparing and updating account payables and receivables.
- Managing financial records in compliance with tax and accounting laws.
- Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions.
- Preparing financial reports and presenting it to the higher management.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and year-end process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staffto ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Bank Reconciliation statement
- Bank Payment System
- Journal Entry
- Personal Accounts BRS
- Share Trading Accounts
- Income Tax-Preparing Computation of Tax for various types of assesses, Payment of Income Taxes-Filing of Income Tax Returns
- TDS-Preparation of TDS Calculation Sheet, Online TDS Return File and Revised, Download TDS Certificate, Online payment of TDS and GST
- Bank Reconciliation and Handling Banking Operations
- Reconcile Accounts in timely manner.
- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Debtors & creditors reconciliation
- Payroll reconciliation with previous record.
- Working Capital Management
- Handling Firm Banking & Accounts related matters
- Follow- ups with the Bank & Clients
- Maintain Payroll in Tally ERP & Process the same
- Finalization of Accounts.
- GST-filing of online GST Returns (GSTR-1 & GSTR-3B), Preparation of GSTR-2A Reconciliation, Cancellation of GST,