- Salary Offer 15,000 INR 15,000 Month
- Address No:14/118,Gangai Amman Koil Street, Periyakoluthuvancherri, Iyyappanthangal, Chennai-600122.
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Com
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The Accounts & administrative executive is responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive in a professional and timely manner along with reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in an assistant role.
Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software Tally Prime
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc/B.Com degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Female Candidate Preferred.