- Salary Offer 2-3LPA INR 2-3LPA Month
- Address 5, Surendra Ghosh Sarani, Kolkata 700001
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Experience in Years 1 - 3
- Education B.Com
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Job Title: Academic Counsellor
Job Summary: Saraf Academy is seeking a highly motivated and skilled academic counselor who will be responsible for providing guidance and support to students pursuing their courses. The successful candidate will create a positive and supportive environment for students, ensuring their academic success and personal growth.
- Excellent in career counselling and Enrolments.
- Should be able to meet and exceed the Enrolments
- Assist students in selecting appropriate courses and planning their academic careers.
- Handling enquiries and counselling on phone or mail or in-person.
- Performing counselling & guidance for interested students and also existing students
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and outcomes..
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in commerce or related field.
- Proven experience as an academic counsellor, preferably in a commerce-based educational institution.
- Strong knowledge of commerce-related courses, curriculum, and career opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills..
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information.
This is a full-time position, and the salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The academic counsellor will report to the head of the department.
Location: This position is based in Kolkata and the candidate must be willing to work from the institute’s premises