Research Analyst 58 views
- Salary Offer INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Aptara is currently hiring for Research Analyst role:
- Conduct secondary research to analyze data and information
- Use the web and private / public databases as resources for finding information
- Create detailed reports of researched details
- Organize and store data for future research projects
- Perform analysis of documents after reading
- Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 0-1 years
Desired skills and experience:
- Expertise with MS Excel, MS Word
- Deliver projects on time
- Professional and self motivated
- Excellent at multitasking and time management
Time: 11:00am to 04:00pm
Interested candidates can come for the interview at Office Address: A-37, Sector-60, Noida.
Contact Person: Shivangi Sharma
Role Category:Analytics & BI
research analysis, research analyst, financial research, Market Research, secondary research, business research, industry research, Primary Research
Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd
Aptara enriches content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design, to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms.
Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the 10 largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.
Recruiter Name:Shivangi Sharma
Contact Company:Techbooks International Pvt Ltd
Address:A-37, Sector â€“ 60NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201301