Production Supervisor – Dahej 40 views
- Salary Offer INR 2,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education B.Sc
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Taking charge of Section Activity of Plants Operation In detail.
- Manage & Utilize Contract Helper for section activity with proper use of PPE.
- Minimize waste reduction in respective area.
- Proper follow up with Shift In charge for section problems.
- To follow & maintained section operation as per work instruction & SOP.
- To present in Safety Tool box talk at the beginning of shift.
- To maintain & fill up Log Sheet Properly.
- To maintain Good Housekeeping in respective section.
- To clean & maintain section equipment properly.
- To guide contract helper & FTTs for safe working.
- Manage RMs & Packing Material for his section.
- Supervise & Monitor all plant operations.
- Manage Preventive & Break down Maintenance activity with the help of Maint.Dept.
- Prepare Work Safety Permits for Maintenance Job work.
- Coordinate with ETP Dept. for proper disposal of plant waste.
- To follow work Instruction & SOP of Pendimethalin & Metribuzin.
- To Follow & Maintain Plant documentation as per guideline of IMS system.
- Taking round of Factory Premises after General Shift.
- To Maintain Good Housekeeping of Plant & surrounding area.
- Handle emergency as per Emergency Control Plan.
- Checking & analyzing of Log Sheets.
- Coordinate with Government Authority after General Shift.
- Reporting of Nearmises / Incident /Accident to EHS Dept.& Production Manager / HOD.
- Reporting of in process & final results Plant Manager / HOD.
- Reporting of Plant status & abnormalities to Production Manager / HOD.
- Detail Plants charge Hand over to next Shift- shift in charge.
production management, maintenance, production supervising, plant operations, plant management, factory, supervision, work instruction, control plan, DCS Operation, distributed control system operation
Rallis India Limited – A TATA Enterprise
Rallis India, a Tata group company, mainly deals in agro-inputs (fertilisers, seeds and pesticides). The company is the leader in agrochemicals in India with a diverse distribution network and manufacturing capacity.
The company has strong manufacturing infrastructure with factories spread over 05 locations, and has the largest capacity in the country 18,000 MT of technical grade pesticide and 40,000 tonne/litres of formulations per annum. All the formulation units have separate lines for herbicides, fungicides and insecticides. Some of the major locations of the formulation units are located at Maharashtra (Turbhe in Navi ? Mumbai, Akola, Lote), Gujrat (Ankleshwar), Andhra Pradesh (Patencheru in Hyderabad) in pesticides and fine chemicals
Rallis has an extensive distribution network, backed by strong marketing alliances with several domestic and multinational companies. It has a network of more than 4,000 dealers and 30,000 retailers across India.
The company has set up farm management services to undertake contract farming and help farmers arrange finance for their inputs and a fair price for their harvest.
Areas of business
- Agrochemicals Division
- Fine Chemicals Division
- Research & Development
- International Business Division
7th Floor, 3 Dinshaw Vachha Road,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020, INDIA.