ORDER MANAGEMENT 52 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- Perform day to day OM administrative tasks. (i.e.., Create Opportunities for the forecasted deals from customers, Validation of customer PO’s and Quotes and perform Order Booking)
- Support administrator for Global Order Management Team.
- Posting booking documents in Q2B database and Share-point.
- Perform data correction per customer and sales team requirement.
- Analyze / Manage Shipment Tracking.
- Escalate customer requirements not being met.
- Handle internal stakeholders / customer inquiries via phone, e-mail, and fax.
Role Category: Documentation/Shipping
order management,Shipment,Sales operations,Order Booking,customer service
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Good written and verbal communication, listening skills, Basic Order Management and Sales operation Knowledge. Time management, Decision making skills. Quick learner and Open for challenges.
- Education: Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience: Up to 1 Year
- Travel: No
- Relocation Eligible: Yes
Applied Materials India Private Limited
Applied Materials (Nasdaq: AMAT), the world’s largest supplier of products and services to the global semiconductor industry, is one of the leading information infrastructure providers.As a core information infrastructure company, Applied Materials innovates and commercializes the processing and manufacturing technology that helps semiconductor manufacturers produce the world’s most advanced chips.To support customers around the world, Applied Materials employs approximately 12,000 people in over 65 locations throughout China; Europe and Israel; India, Malaysia and Singapore; Japan; Korea; Taiwan; and the United States.