Web Application Support Developer (asp.net) 23 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We at IMS Learning Resources have an opening for Web Application Support Developer (ASP.NET).
- Work with the B2B and B2C customer support team to understand their issues and needs, provide internal software support including web application development and scripts and reports.
- Replicate problems, define root causes and resolve them. Requires web application (server and client side technologies) coding experience.
- Maintaining and updating the technical documentation/FAQs
- Speak to students/clients directly if required to understand the issues or to explain the resolution.
- Developing and automating tools using ASP.NET web forms and client side technologies to support operational tasks.
Required Candidate profile
- 1-3 years of experience in web application support and maintenance.
- Basic Coding/Development experience with web application.
- SQL Scripting and reporting.
- Debugging tools including Firebug, Chrome DevTools, Fiddler etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Debugging skills and programming basics. Database Scripting (SQL)
- Desire to work with multiple technologies
- Good communication skills
Location: Mumbai (BKC)
Interested candidates can apply at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call at 02266170000 Extn: 228
Perks and Benefits