Specialist – Accounting , Performance Management 51 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
A seasoned professional responsible for all accounting f/ ledger operations / control processes that constitute Record to Close stream, for Performance Management, and drive re-engineering of the same e2e to deliver process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Responsible for the monthly close process, management of books of accounts, accountings controls and accounting operations processes ensuring compliance of regulations, policies and requirements of the in scope countries/entities.
- Manage the process for review and recording of journal entries required to reflect the monthly activity and continuous improvement in productivity to the standards prescribed from time to time.
- Continually reviewing all assigned processes in order to identify opportunities for quality process design improvement
- Ensure that the standards of customer service provided by the function consistently meet or exceed the requirements set under the Service Level Agreements agreed with the customers.
- Liaise with customers on the periodic review and re-negotiation of Service Level Agreements and any other related performance and quality measures
- Ensure effective systems and procedures for the timely collection of data from all accounting sites and their collation and submission to various recipients.
- Ensure compliance of regulations, policies requirements of the in scope countries and reports and raise relevant risks to delivery by effective communication.
- Effectively contribute to the change being led by the superiors and management arising out of transition of new processes or arresting the escalations.
- All the CFOs of the countries Group served by GFS
- Various business heads of GFS
- GBS HR, Finance, Risk and Compliance,
- External auditors, local and overseas
- Senior members of other Finance Shared Services Centres in the industry.
- Peer group companies related businesses
Key Competencies Exprerience
- Ability to understand and connect business drivers and rationale for and application of those relevant to the
- Performance management processes.
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders and senior management team and of interfacing with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Have an excellent communication, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Substantial experience of banking, depth and breadth of knowledge in processes especially in the areas of
- Management accounting and related processes
- Strong ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analyses as required. Develop analysis interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making.
- Ability to culturally orient in diverse international team environment and lead and inspire multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi task, lead through ambiguities, influence where he/she does not have direct authority build on unstructured formative situations
- Chartered Accountant or MBA or Commerce graduate with 0 to 5 years of relevant finance experience in
- Accounting and Control , Finance process re-engineering, and organisation Design
- Strong understanding of financial / Banking industry, specifically banking products and services
- In-depth knowledge of the e2e book close process in a large international Bank and relevant key measures that drives effectiveness of these processes
- Sound knowledge on accounting its principles and policies.
- Effective communication skills, including presenting and influencing senior management.
- Excellent Excel PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills is important
- Initiative and proactive thinking
- REPORTS TO: Asst Manager/ Manager Accounting Record to Close (GFS)