Solar Winds Administrator 32 views
- Salary Offer ₹ 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The role requires experienced SolarWinds Administrator who will be responsible for complete administration and management of SolarWinds infrastructure, Applications and lifecycle – To flawlessly execute solution implementation and consultation on SolarWinds Software products, adhering to SolarWinds best practices, and working closely with cross teams and Customer Support as required. Drive for results by taking initiative. This role is for the ITS team who provide services and support to Mumbai, UK and client infrastructure.
To Provide proactive administration, management, services and support for complete SolarWinds solution and lifecycle
- Administration, Manage & Monitor various network activities like, network performance monitoring, traffic analysis, etc. The tools are as follows.
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM), NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA), Network Configuration Manager (NCM), User Device Tracker (UDT), Log Manager for Orion, Engineer’s Toolset, Enterprise Operations Console (EOC), Kiwi Syslog Server, Tiered threshold monitoring
- Administration, Manage & Monitor various system activities & services like, resource monitoring, Server &
- Application service monitoring, web performance monitoring etc. The tools are as follows.
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM), Storage Resource Monitor (SRM), Server Configuration Monitor (SCM),
- Web Performance Monitor (WPM), Database Performance Analyzer (DPA), Security & Event Manager (SEM),
- Install and manage server/s and application for SolarWinds support
- Coordinate with different teams to implement the solution
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Creating network diagram SolarWinds infrastructure
- Customer Focus, ability to communicate SolarWinds abilities to customer, and ability to determine customer needs
- Configure /standardise reporting
- Responsible for Architecture/Design solutions for Implementations with multiple customers
- Design and implementation
- Write documentation
Minimum + years of working experience within large enterprise on Implementation
SolarWinds configuration which involves various modules, 3rd party integrations
- Strong technical knowledge of all SolarWinds modules and Good hands on knowledge and experience
- Successful design and delivery of SolarWinds Software Solutions, integrating with surrounding technologies and testing as applicable, and leveraging the global methodology approach
- Provide technical advice in numerous areas of the business including deliveries in key Customer projects as well as knowledge contribution to internal and external stakeholders, being a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Experience of working with Windows Server environments (Active Directory, SQL, Windows Server)
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure – Servers, OS, Networking, Security, protocols, IIS etc.
- Skill in communicating effectively with team members and management under normal and emergency situations
- Highly skilled to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technology skillsets Solid understanding of network applications, infrastructure / network architectures, monitoring and fault management
Nice to Have
Solar Winds Certification.
- Contact PersonBhargesh Jani
- Phone Number022-67060839