Site Supervisor 234 views
- Salary Offer As per industry standards
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Role and Responsibilities of a Site Supervisor will be:
- Site Validation according to designs given by Designers – recommend changes & modifications.
- Coordinating with vendors to get the work executed at sites (Civil Modifications, Painting, Furniture Installation Carpentry works) in given SLAs.
- Daily reporting & monitoring of installation status at all sites.
- BE/B.Tech. Civil with 2+ years of experience in turnkey interiors (residential or commercial)
- Comfortable with Hindi/English.
Zolostays Property Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India’s fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, top notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more – all enabled by technology
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities – Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end. Yes, that’s a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow at in the current year.