Senior Project Manager – Cloud 114 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 10 - 15
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- The Senior Projects Practitioner is responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project.
- Clients may be external or internal. The Senior Projects Practitioner is responsible for and leads the translation of the client’s complex business requirements into formal agreements establishing specific solutions, applications or processes ultimately culminating in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client personnel and executives to identify business requirements and, subsequently, working with, and leading others in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing of the client’s solution.
- The Senior Projects Practitioner is responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands and applies knowledge of project management disciplines and processes as they relate to ORGANIZATION and the client’s strategic objectives, functions, business unit and/or country objectives.
- Guides other professionals (Projects Practitioners, Specialists and Consultants).
- Leads negotiations with team members to define team goals and approaches for attaining them.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Utilizes refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or containing both technical and business risk.
- Works with functional Managers in ensuring that team members are clocking their time correctly, based on project need.
- Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components with the assistance of the functional and technical group. Recognizes job related problems.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Conducts special projects. Works on professional level projects, work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Leads and guides the efforts of others in understanding and reaching project decisions. – Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.