Senior Developer – SAP Cloud Platform, JAVA & ABAP 109 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE
We as part of Discrete Industries are catering to automotive and component manufacturing space. We build with micro-service architecture running on SAP Cloud platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Strong capabilities in Java with the relevant technical frameworks
- Good knowledge of ABAP, HANA and SQL
- Familiarity with SAP Cloud Platform development and deployment processes, including principles of CI/CD.
- Experience in building integration scenarios (from SAP Cloud Platform) to SAP S/4HANA,
- Experience with ASE techniques, experience with test-driven development, unit tests, continuous integration & delivery, committer/contributor model and pair programming, knowledge in using Git and other relevant tools
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Business knowledge in the Logistics or Supply Chain area is beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Education And Qualification
- Degree (Bachelor or Masters) in information technology, computer, engineering or equivalent subject
- Work experience preferably is 6+years