Senior Analytics Consultant 691 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Roles and responsibilities
The incumbent for the position is expected to deliver but not limited to on following responsibilities
- Interact with clients, understand their business questions and develop solution architecture. Generate insights from client data and present findings and deliverables to the client that meets business requirements
- Collaborate with Project managers/consultants for project planning, ensure smooth execution of analytical modules and adhere to timelines of project delivery
- Provide thought leadership and help clients implement best solutions that will add value to business
- Support new business development team with used cases, new analytical techniques and actively participate in organizational initiatives
- Responsible for revenue target P/L management and contract renewal
- Complete accountability of client experience and ownership of solution implementation
- Provide guidance to analysts for solving problems, developing solution architecture and helping them apply data processing techniques and reporting & visualization frameworks. Recruit, train, develop and coach talent.
- Take ownership of team members engagement. Lead by example
- Maintain collaborative environment and motivate team members to deliver beyond business briefs
- Develop career plan for team members and participate in quarter and annual appraisals
An ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent analytical skills and is a problem solver
- Understanding of statistical techniques (segmentation, regression) and new technologies (ML, AI)
- Min. 4-7 years of work experience in Analytics or Strategic Consulting
- Strong client engagement abilities and prior work experience of dealing with top executives
- Strong project planning, project team management and leadership skills (end to end)
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Sound knowledge of tools (such as SAS/R/Python) and proficient in MS Excel & Power Point
- A team player and can deliver under pressure
- An eye for detail, quick learner and can think out of the box
- Infect peers with enthusiasm and facilitate healthy team interaction
Graduates/Post Graduates from Engineering Background (preferably top colleges with good academic performance)
Decision Point is a young and unique Marketing Analytics & Consulting company with a global fortune 100 client. We are involved in developing analytics solutions and marketing strategies in FMCG Sector. Decision Point is founded by two IIT-Madras Graduates Ravi Shankar and Varun Gupta with diverse experience across FMCG & Marketing Analytics domain.
What Bharat Manpower Offered !
With over thousands of jobs available in each field and more being added every day, the users would never find insufficiency of jobs.
|INNOVATIVE IDEAS||ELITE PROJECTS||BUSINESS SOLUTIONS|
|Your need for employment is what we care about the most. Keeping this in mind, we provide you with the ideal job opportunities that will prove to be beneficial.||Our expert staff has even taken this methodology ahead, developed this concept further for producing regular Business Model Development Projects.||Our team, specialized in business management, will provide you with the top-notch, affordable and astonishing solutions for rendering you venture with a long life.|
|JOINING US||USER PRIVACY||QUALITY SUPPORT|
|Users who aspire to have a good job must take our services seriously and abide by them to get the latest, most suited and astounding jobs based on their interests.||Appropriate measures are taken by the team to keep the information confidential. We realize the importance of confidentially in employment-related matters.||Users must confide in us for an amazing customer support services and 24-hour helpline to solve the doubts. We are always willing to solve each and every query.|