Sales Manager / Institutional Sales 130 views
- Salary Offer INR 3,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Roles & Responsibility
- Achieve penetration and growth in Institutional Sales
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Responsible to achieve Sales target set by management for his territory.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands companys customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships ,
- Ability to handle tender bidding documenetaiton
George Maijo Industries Private Limited
George Maijo Industries Pvt Ltd, Chennai India, a company incorporated in 1962 by late Mr. T.M. Joseph, a doyen in Seafood Industry, who was associated with different organizations in various capacities.
George Maijo has its presence, virtually in every fishing center all along the west coast and the east coasts of India with its Head Office in Chennai and 22 branch Offices and Warehouses in all the maritime states of India.
George Maijo has a wide network of 155 Dealers and 120 authorized service centers across India and have strength of 250 staffs.
Our Business Divisions
Marine Engines, Fishing Hooks, Fishing Products, Farm Machinery, Auto Components