Pharmacist 26 views
- Postal Code 560090
- Salary Offer 16000-22000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 3 - 5
- Education B.Pharma
- Duty Hours Flexible Hours
- Graduate with D Pharma or B Pharma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as email drafting skills.
- Good knowledge of excel/word/mails.
- An active participant in the work environment.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ workflow, verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspection.
- Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Maintains current registration, studies existing and new legislation anticipates legislation, and advises management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations