Nav Developer (Technical) 273 views
- Salary Offer Gratuity, Leave Encashment etc.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Need to Map new processes in NAV
- Should have Expertise in C/AL programming, MS SQL scripting
- Should have good exposure to Dynamics NAV integration with web portals using NAS
- Should have extensive experience with NAV Consulting (Migration, XML Port, ,Pages Data ports, Reports)
- Should have experience with Support in migration projects (Dynamics NAV old versions to Dynamics NAV
- 2009 and currently NAV 2016)
- Should Create BI and Dashboards against NAV DB
- Should have experience Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision : C/SIDE Solution Development
- Performance optimization, resolving deadlocks, Index Tuning in Navision
- Report, Pages development using SQL through Navision
- Should have excellent knowledge of SDLC.
The candidate is responsible to Map new process in NAV.
Skills : Navision Technical background, Language: C/AL, .NET
Parijat Industries (India) Pvt Ltd
Parijat is a three decades old Indian MNC with extensive global presence in 70 countries, 6 international offices, exclusive distribution networks in India, Russia and C.I.S and West Africa.
The Parijat group of companies offers international quality products ethically produced and sourced. We are a knowledge and value enhancing contributor across the value chain to all the stake holders in the agricultural sector. We have been serving farmers worldwide by building global partnerships, supplying quality cost-effective crop protection chemicals for the last 10 years.
Recruiter Name:Ms.Mini Madhu
Contact Company:Parijat Industries (India) Pvt Ltd