Memory Layout Job / Memory Design 249 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Candidate must have hands-on experience and knowledge of SRAM/ROM compilers or custom memories on various process nodes like 7nm, 14nm, 16nm, 28nm, 45nm, 65nm etc.
- Candidate must have very good understanding of memory architectures, Transistor level circuit design involving critical path modelling, mismatch margin simulations and characterization flows and tools.
- Candidate must have good understanding in generating timing views, validation of data and QA process for release; working experience with characterization tools and with Spice simulators (e.g. HSPICE, SPECTRE, HSIM, FINESIM etc).
- Candidate should have understanding of circuit design concepts for low power CMOS circuits; must have understanding of layout design of memories.
- Preferable to have good knowledge of scripting languages e.g. Perl, skill and shell; to have good communication skills, both verbal and oral.
- Experience in layout design of memory leaf cells and at top level of memories.
- Worked on 16nm and lower process technologies and have understanding of issues like WPE (Well Proximity Effects), LOD (Length of Diffusion) effects.
- Experience 7 nm and on FinFET or FDSOI will be favourable.
- Good understanding of physical verification checks DRC, LVS, ERC and reliability checks IR and EM; must have worked on cadence Virtuoso for layout design and Calibre for physical verification checks;
- Good understanding of basics of CMOS circuits; basic knowledge of skill is required.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and oral.
- Advanced Skill to develop layout and schematic tiler would be very valuable. Perl scripting expertise would be good to have.
InSemi Technology Services Pvt. Ltd
Founded in 2013, Insemi Technology is focused on Design Service in VLSI, Product development in Embedded Systems and a Bridge between Academia and Industry.
- Our VLSI expertise are in Foundation IP -Memory Compiler/Custom, Analog, IO and Standard Cell, ASIC Domain -Design/Verification and Technology/Infrastructure -CAD, PDK and Techfile Development & QA.
- Our Embedded Systems team is focused on Complete product development knowhow on IoT, PCB Schematic capture, layout design, Complete product analysis and Embedded Software and App development.
- Education wing is functioning with a vision to “bridge the gap between industry and academia”. Our passionate professionals from the industry makes students to professionals according to the industry needs.
Insemi is to maintain an environment of technology excellence and innovation supported by young management.
Website : http://www.insemitech.com