Manager International Sales and Marketing 155 views
- Salary Offer INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The Manager- International Sales & Marketing is responsible for all the activities associated with managing and executing strategic vision plan of geographical expansion, building product portfolio and sustainable business making international business one of the key pillars of growth.
- Build and establish the international business to make it a key growth pillar for organization.
- Market identification, leads generation, negotiation and distributor on-boarding with proper agreement signing
- Understand the dossier requirements for products shortlisted and their successful registration in timelines.
- Develop and implement marketing & sales plan for each of the countries specific to different channels of sales.
- Conceptualize and implement go-to market strategies basis countries retail eco-system to penetrate and develop the markets from long term business perspective.
- Develop Partners in target countries: Pharmacies, Retail, Modern Trade, Doctors, Hospitals, Government contracts, Various Institutions, Healthcare Facilities.
- Driving the development of the online channel, ensuring that our brands and campaigns are maximized to drive online sales
- Understanding the online shopper and find ways to communicate effectively with this growing audience
- Developing sound working relationships with activation, creative and media agencies in each of the countries.
- Working closely with Sales, Brand, Regulatory, Legal, Supply Chain teams internally for effectively implementing plans in time.
Piramal Enterprises Ltd