International Business Development Executive 212 views
- Salary Offer INR 1,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 0 - 1
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- An exciting opportunity has become available within Quest Master Class events portfolio for the position of International Business Development Executive across our various events.
- The International Business Development Executive is a role created with career growth in mind. The role will take on a number of different aspects with a key focus on sales including master class, exhibition & delegate acquisition, and supporting our event marketing and content teams.
- With an increasing calendar of events Quest is looking for a motivated client focused professional to support and drive further growth on the portfolio.
- We are looking for a candidate who is able to quickly develop strong client relationships and who is able to manage their workflow with a variety of responsibilities. The successful candidate will be driven by taking ownership of projects and taking on increasing responsibilities.
- The candidate will be in a great position to take advantage of career development opportunities with the Quest Master Classs Events Team and become more strategically involved in the development of the portfolio as it expands.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities: International Business Development Executive
- International Business Development Executive has to generate business for our training program, from leading Banks & Organizations from across APAC(Asia Pacific), Middle East & Africa Region.
- Interacting with the Senior Management of organizations for presenting the product or service.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities with organizations by understanding their requirements.
- Selected Candidates shall receive best industry sales training on the processes of negotiating with international businesses based in ASIA & Middle East region on a daily basis for offering the opportunity to attend our Training Programs.
- Employees achieving Senior Business Development Executive status will travel with the Event management team to Learn & observe an International Training Program
To know more about our business you could visit www.questmasterclass.com
Key Skills & Attributes Required
- Excellent English & Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to lead research and generate own client base (internet search, etc.);
- Good communicator and team player;
- A self starter with a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy
- Ability to deliver quality output on time
- Confident to work with decision- makers
- Flair for Sales
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Ability to Multi Task and Prioritize
- Excellent Communication and Client Management Skills
- Self-Motivation, an entrepreneurial spirit with strong work ethic
Rewards & Compensation Package
- We would offer base salary with an excellent commission structure, rapid promotional opportunities, international market exposure, engagement with the worlds most senior business professionals and an unparalleled learning opportunity in current markets and business trends
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- HSC (any stream)
- Age between 18- 30
- 0-5 years of experience
- Freshers too are invited.
- Candidates who have recently appeared for the last year exam too are eligible .
Name : Tanzil Shaikh
Phone : 022- 48815333 / 7738815558
Synergy Relationship Management Services Pvt Ltd.imited
The company is a leading global technology services company delivering business solutions to its clients. founded the information technology outsourcing industry more than 40 years ago. Today, it delivers a broad portfolio of information technology and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, communications, energy, transportation, and consumer and retail industries and to governments around the world. With $20.7 billion in 2004 revenue, it is ranked 95th on the Fortune 500.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Harshita Shah