Fundamental Analyst 53 views
- Postal Code 700020
- Salary Offer 12-15,00000
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Experience in Years 10 - 15
- Education MBA / PGDM
To be able to select equity stocks from the broader exchange and have a bottom up approach to identify investment opportunity in listed equity space. It is pertinent to have a proper methodological approach in screening the stock and zeroing it on to convince the management to commit the funds.
- To have knowledge about not only the Indian market but other foreign markets as well.
- Track our existing equity portfolio, read research reports on the equity stock & suggest stocks to add and sell. To be able to analyse the company having bottom up approach, reading financial statement of the companies etc.
- Initiate new Portfolio management opportunity like new investment products to increase the yield of the overall portfolio by being constantly in touch with various consultant and investment advisor
- Track investment of Private company portfolio and have quarterly updates and presentations on the same. To meet the management and understand the actual growth of the company vs the budgeted.
- To take active participation in forming venture debt structure and track the venture debt portfolio companies. To coordinate between management, borrower company and lawyer to close the deal and ensure timely disbursement and recovery of the loan.
- To be involved in preparing all the collaterals pertaining to transaction execution required for deal closure including teasers, financial / valuation models, deal comparables, information memorandums, term sheets, business notes etc.
- To be able to read and analyse debt agreement / Share purchase agreement and negotiate terms and condition on behalf of the group.
- To constantly monitor entire portfolio of the company and suggest the right allocation in various class of assets.
- To prepare periodic MIS for the management to update the status of various investment, update the health of various investment companies to show the earning growth of the portfolio.
- To have broad understand of macro level factors which has impact on the investment portfolio like movement in USD, in Gold / oil price, fiscal deficits of the countries etc.
- To help the group form an investment philosophy and ensure that all the investments are made as per the investment charter.
- To be able to conduct market research, prepare a new business case study, prepare and present industry reports and pitches for new business.
- Leading the efforts in all roadshows with Capital Sponsors (Private Equity Funds, Venture Capital Funds, HNIs, Family Offices, NBFCs, Banks, Other Financial institutions including credit rating agency) and Strategic Buyers or Strategic Sellers as the case may be.