EDP – Executive 46 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Responsible for the Aircraft component Maintenance Software setup within the organization.
- Communication frequently with the Software Vendor during setup and implementation
- Building and maintaining relationship network in the Company and familiarization of needs of the specific departments and users
- Decision Maker focusing on the technical aspects of the implementation.
- Ensuring all Software implementation requirements are planned and complete the project within the established timeframe to a high degree of user departments satisfaction.
- Serve as a liaison between the Organisation and Software Vendor.
- Regular reports to the Management outlining progress, project risks, and any additional required resources.
- Must be well versed with Hardware and software systems
- Team management skills.
- Graduate in IT / Computer manager
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience, preferably in Aviation Sector
Team management AviationNetworking Executive EDP Relationship Hardware Vendor Software implementation Business Executive
The company is currently providing engineering support to most aircraft operators in India and other airlines in the region with an aim to increase its reach to other international customers. Towards this end, the company is poised to undertake an expansion program by developing new capabilities to support an array of aircraft types and components from operators across the globe.