Control Operator & DCS Operators in Power Utility for UAE 36 views
- Salary Offer USD 3,250 - 3,750 per month plus (medical, annual airfare and other benefits)
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 1 - 3
- Education B.Tech / B.E.
- Duty Hours Day Shift
The requirement is for one of the reputed power and utility client in UAE (ADNOC Group).
The Client is in need of 12 Nos of operators, having experience in the power and utility projects with the following criteria
- Must have an Engineering Degree, Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical or equivalent
- Not less than 2 years Field + 4 years DCS experience with the company other experience is not relevant
- Must have Control Operator Certificate from the company in required process units
- Power & Utilities Control Operator, not only field.
- Must have Power Plant experience in MOST of the following equipment –
- Gus Turbine
- Steam Turbines
- Power Plant
- Combined Cycle
- Air Compressors
Requirement of 10 DCS operators with 5 years minimum experience in any of the below process units.
NORTH PROCESS UNIT VACANCIES
- CRUDE AND VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT (CDU/VDU)
- CRUDE AND VACUUM DISTILLATION UNITS AND CRUDE GAS RECOVERY UNIT (CDU/VDU/CGRU)
- LOW SULPHUR FUEL OIL COMPLEX (LSFO) in HYDRODESULPHURISATION UNIT (HDS)
- LOW SULPHUR FUEL OIL COMPLEX (LSFO) in HYDROGEN AND VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT (H2/VDU)
- FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING SECTION COMPLEX (FCC) in FLUID CATALYTIC CRACKING UNIT AND CRUDE DISTILLATION UNIT (FCCU/CDU)
SOUTH PROCESS UNIT VACANCIES
- CRUDE AND VACUUM DISTILLATION UNITS AND KEROSENE-MEROX UNIT (CDU/VDU/KMU)
- VACUUM DISTILLATION UNIT AND UNIFINER AND PLATFORMER UNIT (VDU/PLAT/UNIFINER)
- LOW SULPHUR DESULPHURISER PRODUCT COMPLEX (LSDP) in HYDROGEN PLANT AND PRESSURE ADSORPTION SWING UNIT (H2/PSA)
- LOW SULPHUR DESULPHURISER PRODUCT COMPLEX (LSDP) in HYDROCRACKER UNIT (HCU)
We are collecting candidates CV’s from India for the recruitment drive which is scheduled to be in MUMBAI, INDIA by first week of August 2019 (Exact date will be intimated later).
Please note, this is not a skype/telephonic mode of interview. Client interview panel is coming to India by 1st week of August to conduct the interview with the shortlisted candidates. Hence for shortlisting purpose we need to provide the qualified candidates CV’s by 10th July 2019.