Company Secretary 108 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education LLB
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Review master service agreements & other legal agreements received by Customer.
- Review and revise employment contracts
- Must have an exposure in handling vendors/customers legal issues
- Involve in financial negotiations with Vendors and Customers and review their agreements
- Handle show cause and legal notices
- Conduct annual tax returns and other ROC filling
- Coordinate with Auditors for annual audit reports and resolve points raised by them in their audits
- Ensure that company is at par with all the compliances
- Drive and manage Legal and Secretarial Functions e.g. Board meeting, AGM etc.
- Preference will be given to candidate having experience in SOX compliance.
- Having in-depth knowledge in interpretation of Indian Laws including Companies Act, Labor Act, Income Tax etc.
- Set up Transfer pricing process as per the company laws
- Exposure to FEMA compliances
Required Candidate profile
- Should be qualified CS with minimum experience of 5-8 years.
- Candidate having Law degree will be preferred.
- IT industry work experience will be preferred