Business Development Manager – Export Marketing 127 views
- Salary Offer INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager in Export Marketing to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research to identify and manage selected group of customers who are high value/ high growth customers for the business across markets and products.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the companys products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Interacting and building good relationship with various stake holders/ business partners and putting in best efforts to achieve the agreed targets in each period for each product category.
- Execute channel strategies and mix, manage the relationships with key channel partners (e.g. agents) to drive profitability and growth (maximize sales realizations)
- Understand the needs of customers and focus on customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage business relationships with key customers to grow business
- Targets include overall sales, launching new brands, products, categories etc
- Conducting/organizing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
- Continuously striving for customer satisfaction and engagement with world class customer handling and customer service
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Preparing and providing after-sales support, timely reports, budgets, feedback etc.
- Good communication-Written & Oral
- Should have Global Textile Market knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Quick Decision Making with Networking/Negotiation Skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent Interpersonal & Coordination skills
Chinar Forge Limited
Chinar Forge Limited (a part of Shital Group – India’s largest producer of blankets and other domestic textiles) is India’s largest floor covering manufacturer and is a leading producer of yarn, area rugs, bath mats, non woven carpets and Wall to Wall carpets. In past ten years the company has added considerable capacity and has grown from being a simple doormat and rug manufacturer to being capable of producing very high quality and technically superior broadloom and tile form carpets.
‘STATUS’ our in-house design studio generate fresh ideas based on continuous interaction with customers from different countries. Our employees use state-of-the-art equipment to produce yarn, to tuft and finish carpet. They develop award-winning product designs, customer-friendly marketing strategies and committed customer support. We prides ourselves on a positive work environment and an opportunity for employees to improve their learning. We are committed to timely supply of quality products as per customer and market requirement at globally competitive price.