Business Consultant 217 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- 8-10 years of experience in similar role
- This role will be critical in the organization as the person will act as a liaison between Software and various other functions.
- Documenting as-is and to-be within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Proficient in writing detailed Functional Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document and Data
- Flow Diagrams for various business processes
- Must have cross functional knowledge in operations of financial services organization
- Take end to end responsibility of business process flows and translate them into functional specifications document for the software team
- Bridge the gap between various departments and software for the organization to be able to integrate all departments
- Understanding of database and SQL
- Great team player and excellent in communication
- Making sure all the business processes are documented and in case of any changes in Business Process the change should be approved and documented
- Interacting with VPs, Department Heads and users to gather all the requirements, understand why the requirements are made, do the feasibility study, formulate that to Software Team, get the timeline and post completion of development work with the developers to make sure that the developed product is as per the gathered requirement and help users with the acceptance testing.
- Communicating with the stake holders at all levels of projects, collect feedbacks and help evolving the software department into high performing department
- Making sure the deliverables are high quality and delivered on-time with a regular communication to the department head
- Owns the internal ERP processes and liaison between software and other departments for requirement gathering, UAT, and deployment phases. Provide constructive feedback to software group to help them grow.
- Command on HRMS, Project Management and CRM
- Making sure deliverables are of highest quality, matching with the requirements provided and yielding the output which was expected at the time of requirement gathering
- Keeping track of all changes and maintaining the versions of various documents in case of any change occurs on any pre-documented processes
- Evaluating the change request, analyzing it and coming up with the money and/or hours it is going to save if the change is performed and report it at the end of the month
- Working closely with the user community to understand the reason of change and what value is that change adding
- Strong experience in requirement gathering, FRD, BRD, SRS and testing
- Any project management experience will be a plus
Commensurate with industry standards
TresVista Financial Services
We are a leading provider of high-end research, analytics and other customized financial services including valuation, financial modeling, research, portfolio management, etc.