Atlassian Administrator 308 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Roles and responsibilities
- Management and support of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Proficient technical skills around the Linux and Windows operating system.
- Managing and administering add-ons and integrations.
- Implementing technical requirements into functioning software, by either creating new functionality or modifying that which already exists.
- Debugging, creating and extending Java code as required to support existing functionality and to enhance existing products.
- Create Video based trainings for Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Conduct Trainings via Video Conference and Class Room
- Build and maintain supporting documentation on current setup and configuration of Atlassian tools.
- A Bachelor’s / Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years experience in Atlassian Administration
- A working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies.
- Hands-on experience using Jira APIs for integration with other tools.
- Familiarity with SQL, Java, Python, APIs, Tomcat
- Experience in writing Confluence User macros, designing templates, PDF stylesheets, Blueprints
- Master degree in a related field
- Team player with working experience in an international IT team
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work after hours and weekends on a limited basis, when required
- Willing to occasionally travel worldwide
- Excellent analysis and programming skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Will depend on experience, but will be competitive and rewarding.
BAUER Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
The BAUER Group is a leading provider of services, equipment and products related to ground and groundwater. With over 110 subsidiaries, Bauer operates a worldwide network on all continents.
The operations of the Group are divided into three future-oriented segments with high synergy potential: Construction, Equipment and Resources. The Construction segment offers new and innovative specialist foundation engineering services alongside the established ones, and carries out foundation and excavation work, cut-off walls and ground improvements worldwide. Bauer is a world market leader in the Equipment segment and provides a full range of equipment for specialist foundation engineering as well as for the exploration, mining and extraction of natural resources. In the Resources segment, Bauer focuses on highly innovative products and services in the areas of water, environment and mineral deposit reserves.
The BAUER Group was founded in 1790 and is based in Schrobenhausen, Bavaria. In 2018, it employed some 12,000 people in around 70 countries and achieved total Group revenues of EUR 1.7 billion. BAUER Aktiengesellschaft is listed in the Prime Standard of the German stock market.
Key factors in our success are the qualifications, commitment and motivation of our employees. Therefore, as part of our Human Resources policy, we are continually on the lookout for new dynamic team-players who are interested in joining us. With this in mind, we invite you to discover the world of Bauer and to tread new paths with us.
Email Address: email@example.com