Associate Quality (Process Improvement) 392 views
- Salary Offer INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Entry Level / Fresher
- Total Years Experience 1 - 3
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
- Conducting quality audits of processes & sub-processes in terms of call auditing,process auditing,chat auditing.
- RCAs and audits based on business requirements, Customer requirements, Organization Standards and quality parameters for the process
- Giving feedback to individual and teams
Share your cv’s at : Avinash.email@example.com
- Conducting meetings with the departments to bridge the gaps in the process
- Conducting training sessions on process/repeat errors to improve the quality
- Tracking control on standard processed, managing changes in standard process mapping as and when applicable
- Working on client mapping on application, handling request from Sales and Client Account Team for configuration additions/changes
- Working on data analysis, rework trends, discrepancy trends
- Preparing presentations bringing focus to process gaps and suggest improvement.
- Working with various teams for implementation of improvements/change
- Publishing weekly/monthly/Quarterly trends for various data working with team
- Expected to take initiatives around driving both quality & compliance
- Expected to drive continuous improvement of process quality, turnaround time, and delivery performance by working closely with cross-functional teams for the making the process efficient
Note: Preferably for Service Industry
- Analytical skills with ability to drive processes
- Judgment & decision making ability to think strategically
- Ability to plan, manage and implement to agreed timescales
- Strong networking abilities with internal team/ departments
- Good listener with patience and attention to detail
- Creativity to solve problems and anticipate issues before they arise
- Capability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent MS-Office skills (good command over excel, should be able to use formulas in excel)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Non- technical profile
Auth Bridge Research Services Pvt. Ltd.
AuthBridge, one of India”s Leading Background Verification and Risk Mitigation companies has been in the business since 2005. AuthBridge, founded by Ajay Trehan, an alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi & a Mentor in NASSCOM”s Orbit Shift Program, has been at the forefront of Employee Background Verification and has set the industry benchmark with technological expertise, deep process knowledge and innovation. With more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of businesses, over the past few years, AuthBridge has grown & emerged as a thought-leader and a benchmark in the industry and is recognized as the preferred choice for clients for background verification across industries and levels. Empanelled with National Skill Registry, an initiative of NASSCOM, AuthBridge, is also one of the few within the industry to be certified for both ISO:9001 and ISO/IEC 27001:2008 since 2008 and places great importance to processes, continual improvement and information security practices. Cornell University published a document titled AuthBridge Research Services: Innovating HR Operations in India after studying the automated background verification processes and has used it as case study for classes on Business Operations. The Annual Trend Report published by AuthBridge with impactful insights on industry and applicant behaviour has been another feather in the AuthBridge cap. ‘To be the global benchmark in solutions that build trust in people and alliances’; the vision which drives AuthBridge is founded on five defining Core Values. Identifying & Empowering Talent; Passion for Surpassing Goals; Attention to Detail in all Aspects of the Company; Urgency in Execution; Solving Problems Creatively for Continual Improvement The success and exponential growth of AuthBridge can be largely attributed to the empowered and passionate team and their innate and combined innovative solutioning. As we speak, AuthBridge has conducted more than 12 million checks and published more than 2.5 million reports and continues to set new benchmarks.
Risk Mitigation Services:
- Vendor Partner Services
- Investment Risk Services
- Consumer Services
- Ethics & Intelligence Services
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Employee Background Checks
- AuthLeadTM – Leadership Screening
- AuthXtendTM – Always Screened
- Substance Abuse Testing
- AuthNumberTM – Database Services
- Global Screening
Recruiter Name:Avinash Kaur
Contact Company:Auth Bridge Research Services Pvt Ltd
Address:123, 2nd Floor, Udyog vihar, Phase-IV, GurgaonGURGAON,Haryana,India 122016
What Bharat Manpower Offered !
With over thousands of jobs available in each field and more being added every day, the users would never find insufficiency of jobs.
|INNOVATIVE IDEAS||ELITE PROJECTS||BUSINESS SOLUTIONS|
|Your need for employment is what we care about the most. Keeping this in mind, we provide you with the ideal job opportunities that will prove to be beneficial.||Our expert staff has even taken this methodology ahead, developed this concept further for producing regular Business Model Development Projects.||Our team, specialized in business management, will provide you with the top-notch, affordable and astonishing solutions for rendering you venture with a long life.|
|JOINING US||USER PRIVACY||QUALITY SUPPORT|
|Users who aspire to have a good job must take our services seriously and abide by them to get the latest, most suited and astounding jobs based on their interests.||Appropriate measures are taken by the team to keep the information confidential. We realize the importance of confidentially in employment-related matters.||Users must confide in us for an amazing customer support services and 24-hour helpline to solve the doubts. We are always willing to solve each and every query.|