Assistant Manager / Manager Finance 207 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Total Years Experience 5 - 10
- Education CA
- Duty Hours Day Shift
This position will be a part of the Controllership team handling all the legal entities across the Group.
Key responsibilities include
- General Ledger, Monthly books closure and Fixed Assets
- Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits globally to complete the audit on time.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, schedules.
- Global Direct and Indirect tax compliance
- Ensure timely payment and completion of all statutory payments and filing of return for all entities
- Working capital management
- Forex Management including hedging strategy
- Banking operations
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Dynamic and team-oriented personality with excellent communication skills Ability to communicate and interact effectively across all levels and functions
- Ability to quickly grasp changes to complex business processes in a dynamic environment
- Excel skills required for analysis
We – AntWorksTM – are a global, artificial intelligence (AI) and intelligent automation company; creating new possibilities with data through digitization, automation, and enterprise intelligence. As the World’s only platform that understands every data type, ANTstein digitizes every bit of information for a diverse range of industries.
ANTstein is also the first and only Enterprise Intelligent Automation Platform powered by fractal science principles and pattern recognition.
Recruiter Name: Gladys
Contact Company: AntWorks
Address: 2nd Floor, Block No. 1, Pacifica Tech ParkOld Mahabalipuram Road, Navallur, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India 603103