Architect 151 views
- Salary Offer Not Disclosed
- Salary Offer Open to Discussion
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Total Years Experience 3 - 5
- Education Any Graduate
- Duty Hours Day Shift
Bangalore (Willing to travel / relocate anywhere in India )
Experience : Minimum 3 years and above required. (Preferably from Construction / Interior Industry) Outstanding verbal and communication skills. Must be well versed in local language (English & Hindi preferred).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have in – depth knowledge in Autocad, Revit, Sketchup & other design softwares.
- Capable of preparing drawings from concept until finishing.
- Preparation of plans, elevations, sections, detailed drawings and Interior designing.
- Creating floor plans for effectively utilising the space, with understanding of interiors and keeping in mind the structural design nuances.
- Good knowledge in Landscape Design.
- Familiar with bye – laws, Industry standards and Vastu.
- Should have good understanding for the above said requirements and must be willing to coordinate with site teams.
- Should have good knowledge in tender documentation.
- Preparation of BOQs and specification for the design proposed.
- Should be proactive and able to work independently.
- Making site visits to check on progress.
- Travel to meet clients as and when required.