This company has no active jobs
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
You must be logged in to post a review.
- Total Jobs 0 Jobs
- Category Recruitment Agency
- Location Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Role: Business Development Manager- US Staffing
- As a BDM you will be working at Hyderabad concentrating on US IT Staffing. You will handle all aspects of:
- Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners) for IT staffing business in USA.
Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfil.
Get involved in complete recruitment cycle from sourcing to placing.
Handle a small team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them.
Be accountable for revenue targets.
Client relationship management
Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
Partnering and identifying opportunities for IT Services project
Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT staffing business development/account management in the US market.
- Must have prior relationships with Tier-1 Partners / End Clients with a consistent track record of placements with them.
- Should have a deep understanding of the US Staffing business processes and experience working with various Tier-1 Vendors, Implementing Partner.
- Should be able to get Contract Staffing requirements from Tier-1 Vendors / Implementing Partner and closing the positions.
- Expertise in recruiting Citizens, EADs, Green Card Holders and H1B consultants.
- Should be well versed with complete life cycle of recruitment.
- Developing new corporate alliances and maintaining services to the existing clients for long term relationships.
- Team Management, Business Development & Business Generation.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Should have sound knowledge on end-to-end IT recruitment process.
- Make timely submissions and provide all the information to the client which is required for making an end client submission.
- Follow up with the clients on the progress of the submittals made.
- Identify the key source and connect to the right person through Cold Calling/ LinkedIn / other social and business/professional networking sites.
- Creating and maintaining database of potential Clients.
- Identify new business opportunities and responsible for CRM activities, Post sales activities.
- Strategic planning & execution.
- Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high pressure environment, multi-tasking and self-motivated.
- Should be able to work Independently work – end to end in pursuing placements/revenue targets.